Sussex Sitter Photographer
Hello! I’m Jen of “Brightography”, Brighton baby photographer, based just north of the city in Hurstpierpoint. My Sitter Sessions aim to capture your baby when they first learn to sit up confidently on their own (anywhere between 6-9 months old); these sessions are super cute as your little one is full of smiles and intrigue yet unlikely to be able to crawl off set just yet, making for a beautiful gallery of images in a typically shorter space of time!
I really love sitter sessions in particular – babies are just finding their personalities, getting cheekier by the day and eager to show off their new skills – it is definitely a moment in your baby’s life that you will want to capture and will enjoy showing your little ones their photos as they grow up.
For more info on what is included in my sitter sessions, head on over to the FAQ’s section.
Around 7-10 days after your session, a proof gallery of approximately 30 images will be ready for you to view, with your final chosen images being fully edited and ready within 3 weeks of choosing. I can also help with decisions on wall products and framing to suit your home if your chosen option includes the wall art credit. A session fee of £100 is payable upon booking to secure your chosen date and deducted off the value of your chosen package.
There are three package options for you to choose from below, giving you the ability to make the decision that suits your home and lifestyle.
- Edited proofing gallery of approx. 30 images to peruse and choose from
- 8 images of your choice, fine edited and delivered in high-resolution
- 8 matching 8 x 6 prints
- Proof gallery of approx. 30 images to peruse and choose from
- 12 images of your choice, fine edited and delivered on USB in high-resolution
- 12 matching 8 x 6 prints
- Social media photo collage – great for facebook cover photos
- Gallery of approx. 30 images to browse
- All images fine edited and saved to USB in both high- and low-resolution
- Matching set of 10 x 8 prints for all images, delivered in a presentation box
- £50 credit towards wall art of your choice
- 10 photo postcards printed with your favourite image – great for sending to relatives!
Brighton Baby Photographer: Frequently Asked Questions for Sitter Sessions
When should I book my baby's Cake Smash?
My cake smash sessions are very popular, so it is always advisable to book as soon as you know you would like your baby to have one. I recommend booking 4 months ahead but if you’re reading this within 4 months of your baby’s birthday do get in touch to check late availability. If you are wanting to book a cake smash at the same time as booking your newborn session, then I will gladly pencil in a date that is roughly a year from your due date.
Does it matter if the session isn't on my baby's birthday?
Of course not! Obviously you want the images to be a reflection of how your little one looks around their first birthday, so it’s advisable to book their session for when they are anything from 11 to 14 months old.
What if my baby has an allergy?
As long as you let me know at the time of booking, I can discuss allergies with my baker to ensure they can be catered for. Alternatively, you are welcome to bring along your own cake if you feel this is more suitable for your baby.