Family Photographer Sussex
Hey, I’m Jen, aka Brightography. I’m a Sussex family photographer and I love photographing families in the great outdoors. I love the changing colours of the seasons and bringing that beauty to your family’s story.
Usually my family sessions are held on Ditchling Common on the East-West Sussex border; it’s a beautiful backdrop for every season. I particularly love Autumn there when the ferns start turning a lovely reddish-brown. Sessions last approximately 90 minutes and generally take place earlier in the morning or late afternoon/evening when the sun is not so harsh.
You’ll find more examples of my Sussex family photography in the gallery below, along with pricing and FAQ’s.
All my family sessions include approximately 90 minutes of shoot time in a scenic outdoor location. Approximately 7-10 days after our session, you will have a beautiful gallery with up to 30 images to choose from. All my collections also include assistance with clothing colours and styling plus help with decisions on wall products to suit your home.
The collections below are created to suit all families; from those looking for a full gallery to those wanting a bit of an album update.
The Bare Necessities
- Edited gallery of approx. 30 images to peruse and choose from
- 8 images of your choice, fine edited and delivered in high-resolution
- 8 matching 8 x 6 prints
Be Our Guest
- Gallery of approx. 30 images to peruse and choose from
- 12 images of your choice, fine edited and delivered on USB in high-resolution
- 12 matching 8 x 6 prints
- Social media photo collage – great for facebook cover photos
Once Upon a Dream
- Gallery of approx. 30 images to browse
- All images fine edited and saved to USB in both high- and low-resolution
- Matching set of 10 x 8 prints for all images, delivered in a presentation box
- £50 credit towards wall art of your choice
- 10 photo postcards printed with your favourite image – great for sending to relatives!
Family Photographer Sussex: FAQ’s
When should I book our family session?
I offer a limited number of family sessions each season and they usually book up a couple of months in advance, so booking ahead is highly recommended. If you know you definitely want your family to be photographed in a particular season (Autumn is always popular) then it is worth booking as soon as possible to guarantee your session.
What if it rains?
As long as it isn’t torrential downpours, we will try and continue as planned! The weather is always so changeable in the UK.