Spend some quality time together having fun as a family and be in the photo rather than taking it for a change! Whether you prefer a more “lifestyle” look to your family’s photos or the traditionally posed shots, a family session with me will capture the essence of your family at this moment in time.
Usually my family sessions are held on Ditchling Common, on the East-West Sussex border, as it’s a beautiful backdrop for every season and particularly Autumn when the ferns start turning a lovely reddish-brown shade; sessions last approximately 90 minutes and generally take place in the morning or late afternoon/evening when the sun is not as strong (and you’re all able to look at the camera without squinting from bright sunlight!).
To find out more about what happens during a family photo session with me, head on over to the FAQ’s page or…
All my family sessions include approximately 90 minutes of shoot time in a scenic outdoor location, up to 30 images to choose from, assistance with clothing colours and styling for the season (via style boards) and help with decisions on wall products and framing to suit your home if your chosen option includes the wall art credit.
Take a look at the options offered below to decide which suits your family best!
- Edited gallery of approx. 30 images to peruse and choose from
- 8 images of your choice, fine edited and delivered in high-resolution
- 8 matching 8 x 6 prints
- Gallery of approx. 30 images to peruse and choose from
- 12 images of your choice, fine edited and delivered on USB in high-resolution
- 12 matching 8 x 6 prints
- Social media photo collage – great for facebook cover photos
- Gallery of approx. 30 images to browse
- All images fine edited and saved to USB in both high- and low-resolution
- Matching set of 10 x 8 prints for all images, delivered in a presentation box
- £50 credit towards wall art of your choice
- 10 photo postcards printed with your favourite image – great for sending to relatives!